KEYBOARDS AND MICE
Keyboards and mice are basic and most frequently used computer accessories. Usually, the decisive factors when purchasing them are the connection method and price. However, it's worth knowing that a well-chosen set significantly facilitates and improves work. In the AMSO store, we offer off-lease keyboards and mice from top manufacturers: Cherry, Dell, Fujitsu, HP, IBM/Lenovo, Kensington, Logitech, Medion, and Microsoft, with various interfaces for connecting to a computer.
KEYBOARDS AND MICE - CONNECTION METHODS
We generally divide keyboards and mice into wired and wireless. While the matter is clear for the former, wireless computer accessories require a moment of attention. In the market, we find keyboards and mice of this type based on:
- 2.4 GHz radio standard - operates by connecting a special nano receiver to a USB port, which receives the signal.
- Bluetooth - does not require additional tools (receivers). It is enough to pair the accessory with a supported device.
TYPES OF KEYBOARDS BASED ON PURPOSE
- Gaming Keyboards - usually have a fairly high key travel. This category includes primarily mechanical keyboards, which are highly valued by gamers.
- Classic Keyboards - standard peripheral devices for everyday use. Usually equipped with a membrane or scissor mechanism.
- Multimedia Keyboards - equipped with additional function keys for operating audio and video players. Basic ones are used for volume settings, scrolling, and stopping/starting playback.
- Mobile Keyboards - compact, wireless models that can be connected to mobile devices: smartphones or tablets.
TYPES OF COMPUTER MICE
- Gaming Mice - characterized by a large number of buttons, often programmable, facilitating quick game control.
- Mice with a trackball, i.e., a ball manipulator.
- Ergonomic Mice - have a unique appearance allowing for the natural positioning of the hand, wrist, and forearm.
- Mobile Mice - lightweight and compact construction. Therefore, they are ideal to take on a business trip.
- Multimedia Mice - often equipped with additional keys to facilitate the operation of, for example, a music player.
KEYBOARDS AND MICE FROM AMSO
Our offered keyboards and mice are off-lease equipment characterized by high reliability and performance. It comes from large enterprises and corporations where there is a periodic exchange for more modern models. Therefore, the equipment is not overused and can be used for a long time. At AMSO, it undergoes additional testing and selection, giving you the confidence that you receive good products from us, proven to perform well during their use.